Senior technical support analyst
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
29 April 2019
IT and technology
Join an award-winning investment bank located in Sydney CBD and become apart of this global community. Based across 5 international locations, they are looking to recruit an to become a part of their internal IT team.
As the Senior technical support analyst, you will be providing support to clients across five continents, giving first line support through their 24/7 support operation.
The technologies which will be supported in this role are
- Windows Server
- O365 (setup & migrations),
- Networking (configuring firewalls/routers/switches),
- Remote support (VPN, RDS),
- Virtualisation (VMware),
- Storage (SAN/NAS)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and outgoing personality
- Broad IT generalist experience across systems and networking
- MSP experience
- Experience with O365 - setting it up & involved with migration projects
- Current Australian driver's license
- Tertiary education qualifications
This is a full-time permanent role based in Sydney CBD and is offering up to $65k (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255