Relationship Manager - eSales, eTrading e
$110000 - 150000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
8 April 2019
IT and technology
Do you have a deep understanding of the trade life cycle in a financial markets environment? Do you thrive working across multiple teams at a fast pace? If so, we want to hear from you. Our client is a major financial institution looking for a relationship manage to manager a key part of their eTrade platform, dedicated to electronic trade execution and risk.
You will be responsible for increasing electronic trade revenue through both new and existing relationships, working closely alongside voice brokers to add additional revenue streams across key markets such as; Rates, Credit and FX assets clauses.
The company do not currently have a function of this capability based locally, only overseas in such places such as Asia, so you will be an integral part of getting this function up and running.
As well as account management you will manage other things such as client onboarding and map the markets.
Your Skills & Experience
* 4+ Years experience in a B2B sales environment
* Understanding of desks and markets such as FX, Derivates, Rates and Credits .
* A natural interest in financial products and dedication to developing greater understanding.
* Proven ability to deal with both cold and warm clients
* Not afraid to speak with challenging stakeholders
* Product Specific and Market specific knowledge
You are ambitious, highly motivated and ready to take the next step in your career in a dynamic and challenging workplace. You have a natural eye for detail, and an uncommon ability to analyse figures to discover the picture behind the numbers. While you are a self-starter with impressive time management ability, you relish the opportunity to be part of a professional and talented team.
What's on offer?
* An outstanding career opportunity with a highly respected market leader.
* Ongoing training and professional development.
* A highly energised workplace where excellence is rewarded.
* A company that invests in the skills of its people and promotes on merit.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255