Payroll opportunities in Sydney
$35 - 40 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
12 April 2019
Finance and accounting
If you're immediately available to start work, have had local experience in the Payroll department, have worked with, and have a positive attitude, you're just who we're looking for! We work with a number of companies, who are looking for payroll officers just like yourself. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. You won't want to miss out on this opportunity!
Our clients are leading growth companies seeking a talented Payroll Officers to join their dynamic, fast-growing teams. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that fosters work-life balance. We have a number of part time as well as full time opportunities all across Sydney and its suburbs.
In this dynamic role you will support the Payroll department in a variety of duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. The Payroll Officer has the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
* Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
* Brilliant Microsoft Office skills.
* Impressive attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
* Strong experience in ADP and/or Micropay experience preferred.
* Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to easily learn new systems.
What's on offer?
* An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
* The support of a talented and highly professional team.
* A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
* An outstanding program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
* An employer who promotes on the basis of merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255