$600 - 650 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
IT & Technology
- Configure/install/manage/maintain various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, WLC, WAP, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Manages and maintains the networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company's security team and IT management
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney, NSW 2000
02 9241 6255