Mandarin Speaking Compliance Officer
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
26 July 2019
This Bank is among the top 20 biggest banks globally and are growing within the Sydney market. There are currently 5 people within the Compliance team and the firm offers extensive growth and training opportunities. This bank has a fantastic social culture with a diverse mix of employees.
Be responsible for the following:
· Provide support to the Head of Compliance for the day-to day running of the Compliance function in the Australian Office
· Assisting with ensuring that the Branch is in compliant with Head Office.
· Undertake the tasks required as part of an effective compliance monitoring programme.
· Provide oversight of an effective and robust client take on process encapsulating KYC and
· AML checks and resulting documentation.
· Undertake, daily, weekly monthly and annual reporting requirements leading all regulatory enquiries
· Ensure the business operates in compliance with existing regulatory requirements.
· Exchange regulations, internal policy and procedures.
· Support the internal communication of new regulatory developments.
Your Skills & Experience
· At least 3 years' experience within an Financial Services firm in a compliance function
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255