Finance Manager - Professional Services
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
7 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading professional services firm located in the CBD, which is experiencing substantial growth and is on the upward trajectory working as it has won major contracts with a variety of ASX Top 50 companies. The company is an advisory and research business specializing in superannuation funds and investment solutions. The business has over 100 people working within the office and this company has offices based across all of Australia's major cities.
As a Finance Manager, you will be working within a team of 5 people. The Finance Manager role will be a hands-on role with a mix of Accounting/Analysis and Business partnering duties, whilst working collaboratively with the 3 operating divisions. The Finance Manager provides both hands on management of the financial operations of the Group as well as being a finance business partner support across the Company. The Finance Manager reports directly to the CFO and has a team of 4, a Financial Accountant, an Assistant Accountant and an Accounts Payable & Payroll Officer. Other duties include
· Ensure the timely, efficient & accurate provision of all required reporting (management, investor, statutory and board) and insightful commentary and analysis.
· Ensuring monthly results are delivered within 5 working days of month end.
· Analyse operating results in relation to cost, budgets and operating policies and provide commercial analysis and commentary, ensuring all material and compliance issues are highlighted & resolved
· Cash flow forecasting and budgeting on a monthly basis
· Statutory reporting and working and processing and reporting of shareholder distributions, as required
Your Skills & Experience
Please contact [email protected] with your resume
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255