Commercial Analyst - MEDIA
$90000 - 100000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
17 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our Client is an iconic media business that is in the heart of the CBD. The company is valued at over 1 billion and have a finance team of over 60 people. They are one of the largest employers in the Australian Media Industry and are partnering with a variety of US based entertainment companies.
You will be required as a Commercial Analyst will be to carry out interesting and critical analysis on the commercial operations of the company. The role works proactively to provide financial support ensuring the operational effectiveness and excellence of company. This role will require strong business partnering with key managers and providing accurate financial data and analysis for insight into continuous improvement and engagement. The highly commercial aspect of this role will see you working closely with the Executive Producer for Major Projects and the Technical and Artistic shared services divisions.
· business partnering
· budgeting & forecasting
· general ledger management
· reconciliations and reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
· CPA or CA.
· Strong communication
· Experience in BI tools
· Strong Analytical modelling skills
· Strong knowledge of Synergetic accounting system
What's on offer?
· An exceptional opportunity to advance your career for A leading media firm
· Work life flexibility and option to work from home
· Plenty of projects to get involved with and drive improvements
· Fantastic manager with strong senior stakeholder exposure
· An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
· A super-modern workplace with a school that continues to set the bench mark
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
If you would like to apply for this role please email [email protected] with your resume.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255