Bookkeeper - Accountant
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
8 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Family owned and operated since 1970, our client is a financial services leader who has built a reputation in Real Estate and financial services investments. The business has a tenured team and long-standing business partners and investors who have consistently profited throughout the years. Providing a welcoming work environment and office culture where you feel as part of the family.
Working in a small team, reporting directly to the Senior Accountant the Bookkeeper is responsible for daily bookkeeping and accounting for multiple entities across the business including:
· Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Bank Reconciliations
· Invoicing and collecting payments for outstanding debt.
· Obtain approval for supplier invoices and uploading into system.
· Preparation of monthly Management accounts and reports
· Preparing month end reports including journals, Balance Sheet and General Ledger reconciliations
· Intercompany Reconciliations
· Cash flow management
· Fixed asset register
· Assisting with Annual Audit
· Communicating results with internal and external stakeholders
You are experienced Bookkeeper, Office Manager or Company Accountant who is looking for a friendly, relaxed, flexible and family environment. You have a can do attitude and you are willing to complete all aspects of the Accounting and Finance department from basic reconciliations to the full month end, managerial and financial reports. You have ability to work under pressure and problem solve to provide seamless resolutions for management to make informed decisions. You will be able to take control of the entire process and develop and create new process for improvements.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255