$60000 - 70000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
7 June 2019
Finance and accounting
My client is a leading ASX listed Fin-Tech firm. The business is growing by acquisition and has experienced double digit growth over the past 4 years. Recently the business has won a number of key projects and hence why they are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their highly functioning team. Based in the CBD, the business is consistently exceeding their deliverables and the successful candidate will be provided significant investment to help grow their careers. In summary, this opportunity will provide the successful candidate with study support, career development, a great team environment, and a supportive management structure.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager and working in a broader finance team of 12, you will have the following responsibilities:
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
· Currently studying CPA or CA.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP is preferred.
· Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
· Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
· Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
What's on offer?
· An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth-oriented company.
· A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
· A challenging and dynamic workplace.
· An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
· A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information call Brody Johnston on 02 9240 0401 or email your CV directly to [email protected]
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255