$30 - 33 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
10 April 2019
Finance and accounting
If you are looking for a fast paced opportunity within a dynamic work environment, then this is the opportunity for you! This company is an ever growing retail business who are located conveniently in modern offices in the Sydney CBD. Due to a period of growth within the company, and no signs of slowing down, they are in need of a bright and intelligent Accounts Receivable Officer to join their accounts team. The role on offer is a contract role which may become permanent to the right candidate.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Experience with Large ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255