$100000 - 115000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Perth
31 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half are recruiting a talented Systems Accountant to join a highly regarded not-for-profit organisation on a permanent basis. The organisation has experienced significant growth and continues to gain momentum in the area of mental health.
Reporting to the CFO, the Systems Accountant will be responsible for:
- Proactively identifying business focused systems and process improvements
- Continually updating the operational finance plan and developing new finance strategies
- Managing the administration and control of all finance systems
- Developing and maintaining finance data reports and tools for other users
- Continually improving training processes and results
Skills & Experience
To be successful in your role as Systems Accountant, you will have:
- Accounting qualification equivalent to CPA / CA
- Strong experience implementing systems and improving processes using computerized accounting integrated reporting systems or other large, complex systems. Dynamics 365 experience is desirable.
- A strong desire to contribute to the strategic growth and success of the organisation
- Experience within a Not-For-Profit organisation
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801