Senior Payroll Officer
$70000 - 80000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Perth
July 9, 2018
Finance and accounting
A well-known brand is seeking the expertise of a Senior Payroll Officer with strong technical skills, unparalleled knowledge interpreting various awards and EBA's, and experience with process improvements and software implementation. This role will provide a busy and varied role within an extremely collaborative team.
Reporting to the HR Manager responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 600 + employees on a weekly and fortnightly basis
- Interpretation of multiple awards and EBS's
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Contributing to process improvement and systems implementation including testing
This position will compliment a professional and hardworking payroll officer, who is committed to getting their role and confident in working in a fast paced environment. A minimum of 5 years' experience wold be highly advantageous, as well as previous experience working on payroll projects.
As this is a permanent opportunity, you must have full working rights in Australia.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth