Project Administrator | Manufacturing | Temp to Perm
Location : Eastern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CC15139
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This national company is a leader in their field within the manufacturing industry. They are currently experiencing great success and growth through the business so are seeking an experienced Project Administrator to assist their team.
Reporting to the financial controller, the Project Admin duties will include;
- Preparation of resident notifications and dissemination to field staff.
- Travel Booking
- Accounts Payable Invoices
- Updating internal and external daily data.
- Electronic filing and development of related systems.
- Ordering and distribution of collateral (notifications for the field) and in field branded.
- Providing direction to an external mailing house to undertake letterbox drops/bulk mail outs and following up with invoice payments.
- Assist with preparation of materials for internal training sessions and media events, as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role managing a busy office, and will also demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills. You will be a professional, driven and resilient administrative 'all-rounder', who is excited about the opportunity to take on a busy, yet hugely diverse and interesting role, with massive scope for growth. You will also possess excellent computer skills particularly in Microsoft Excel and experience using accounting software packages are highly desirable.
You will be a positive, flexible team player with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines. You will work well independently and as part of a team, and have great attention to detail.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace