Location : Eastern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 17 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : CP170714
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Recognised WA business located in the Eastern Suburbs seek the expertise of a Payroll Officer with strong technical knowledge across interpreting various awards, EBA's and workers compensation. This role will provide a busy and varied role within a small yet collaborative payroll team - where support will be on offer. This role is to start within the week for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Finance Controller responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 500 + employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Performing ad hoc duties
- Contributing to process improvement
This position will compliment an Payroll professional who have high volume end to end payroll experience within a medium to large organisation, exposure to reconciling payroll ledgers, setting up of new employees, terminations, Interpreting awards and EA's and queries.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Chantel Skene in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace