$30 - 35 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
29 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Mining business based in the Eastern suburbs of Perth are currently seeking an experienced Payroll officer to join them to cover some annual leave over the next couple of months. This is a pivotal role working alongside the team to ensure the weekly/fortnightly payrolls are processed efficiently. You must be immediately available to be considered with the ability to hit the ground running!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for running an end to end Payroll for staff across Australia. Duties will include:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments as well as end of month/end of year payments
- Ensuring all timesheets, payroll adjustments and records are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Setting up new starters and calculating termination payments
- Calculating leave and superannuation payments
- Interpretation of EBA's
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Strong Payroll background in a similar fast paced and deadline focused environment
- Experience processing varying payrolls on a weekly and fortnightly basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Positive attitude and a team player
Further to the above, to be considered a confident professional attitude to your work and a keen interest in being a team player are essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801