$50.00 - 70.00 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
July 9, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is market leader currently looking for an experienced Oracle Developer to join them as soon as possible for a 3-6 month contract. The successful candidate will be working for a large organisation on both current system enhancements and new projects,
Your key area of responsibility:
- Perform functions spanning all phases of a system development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Work closely with business decision makers and end users
- Produce detailed documentation. This will include Functional Requirements and Technical Design documents.
- Document, co-ordinate and conduct Unit, System and Integration Test plans / scripts
- Create, modify, and troubleshoot complex Oracle Forms
- Create, modify, and troubleshoot complex Oracle Reports
- Integrate customisations with Oracle Apps
- Create scripts to deploy customisations into production
- Assist in analysis and recommendations on which Reporting tools to use
- Work with functional team members to develop design documents
- At least 5 recent years of experience as an Oracle application or Oracle system programmer.
- Development of complex Oracle reports that utilise the following: multiple queries, multiple groups and levels of repeating frames, calls to PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions, formula and summary columns, materialised views, format triggers and layout customisation, lexical parameters, export to Excel, and report registration in Oracle Applications
- Experience with C#, Web Services, WCF Rest, SOAP would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience providing high quality documentation.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) environment is highly desirable
- Be currently based in Perth
To apply for the Oracle developer role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth