$26.00 - $28.00 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
12 September 2019
Finance and accounting
This reputable business has recently gone from strength to strength and they now seek the expertise of an Office Administrator to support various lines of business on a temporary basis. Our client will provide a rewarding opportunity in a friendly and cohesive work environment.
Being immediately available and reporting to the Business Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy switchboard and introducing calls
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Full diary management of the meeting rooms
- Formatting and proof reading of documents
- Responding to information requests from authorised team members
- Assistance with ad hoc office responsibilities
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who can hit the ground running with minimal supervision. You will be a strong Administrator who is extremely organised, coupled with proven time management and a high attention to detail.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801