Location : Eastern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 18 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : JB180917
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is looking for an energetic and experienced .Net Developer for a permanent opportunity to deliver ongoing development work on multiple projects. To be successful for this role you will have excellent experience in development using C#, ASP.NET & Winforms and you must be comfortable with working within a close knit team environment.
As the .Net Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for engaging with business stakeholders to gather requirements and build highly detailed Technical specifications
- Provide day to day business analyst skills to the business as required, investigating issues, providing data and solving problems
- Developing, integrating, testing, and supporting custom developed Microsoft .NET platform solutions
- Providing technical Microsoft .NET programming expertise
- Designing and completing testing with any new enhancements or developments
- Assisting with creating project artifacts such as design documents, implementation plans, governance plans, and organisational readiness plans
To be successful in this role as the .Net Developer you will have:
- Previous experience working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- 3+ Years experience working in .Net Development and have worked with the latest Microsoft Technologies
- Commercial development experience in C#, ASP.Net or Winforms
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment
- Experience working across the entire SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and provide suggestions and solutions to the business.
- You must already be based in Perth to be considered for this position
Only candidates based in Perth will be considered for the position.
To apply for the .Net Developer please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace