Eastern Suburbs Perth
IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Mobile developer to join them on a contract basis to assist with the designing and development across their Android and iOS mobile platforms. They are looking for a creative and enthusiastic developer with a high level of technical expertise.
- Design and build of android or iOS mobile applications.
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC, from gathering and documenting requirements, design/development, performing unit/system testing and documenting test results, and implementation.
- New development and enhancements
- Make recommendations to the team related to design methodologies and toolsets
- Prepare clear and precise technical documentation
To succeed in the role as the Mobile Developer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 Years mobile development experience
- Working knowledge of C#, .Net
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
- Knowledge of UX design.
- An understanding of object oriented patterns and practices
- Some desirable skills would be
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar code management software
- Commercial experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience in a Cloud Environment using AWS or Azure
- Experience in publishing apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in Perth
- Able to start immediately
To apply for the Mobile Developer role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth