$60.00 - $65.00 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
15 July 2019
We are working with a well established Integration and Communications company with significant presence in the WA IT Community.
- Train business users on new processes, features and upgrades.
- Deliver training and enabling communication between business users.
- Provide face-to-face user training, deliver the material and host workshops to a variety of stakeholders.
- Build and manage awareness of a project and its technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to provide face-to-face training including one on one and training and large group training.
- Full IT Training Certificates is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and follow procedures and processes.
- This is a casual, ad hoc position when required - and could be on going.
- Training materials have already been prepared, the role will be to deliver these and host workshops.
Please send your CV by clicking apply - or directly to [email protected]
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801