$90000 - 110000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Perth
3 May 2019
IT and technology
- Level 3 Engineer
- Rapidly Growing Company
- 9 Day Fortnight
Do you aspire to be part of a customer focused, high performance, and high integrity team of tech professionals? If that sounds like you, our client offers a dynamic work environment featuring variety of technologies where you will have every opportunity to broaden your skill set as an Infrastructure Specialist. This growth-focused company offers extensive training to prepare you for a rewarding career in a workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
The Level 3 Systems Engineer provides server, hardware and software support on varying technologies, to various clients. The Level 3 Systems Engineer acts as an escalation point for the helpdesk and aids with the resolution of support requests that do not have the knowledge to resolve. The Level 3 Systems Engineer is required at times, to work under pressure to provide quick resolution to "network down emergencies", or "unplanned outages".
The Level 3 Systems Engineer is a project engineer and will be responsible for actioning a project according to the defined scope, whilst working within the project time frames and with the support of a senior project engineer.
The Level 3 Systems Engineer may work on support requests remotely or may be required to attend on-site. The Level 3 Systems Engineer is part of the on-call roster which requires after hours availability when rostered on.
This position also has a strong emphasis on client liaison, issue resolution and service satisfaction.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years experience - preferably in a MSP
- Impressive understanding of Windows Servers, Exchange & Office 365, Vmware, Citrix, Storage, Networks, Firewalls etc
- Industry Certifications are a big plus - i.e. MCSE, VCP, CCA, CCNA etc
- Experience in data centre in-cabinet activities and structured cabling requirements.
- Knowledge of a broad range of industry vendors, infrastructure components and physical attributes of data centre hardware.
You are eager for a role that allows you to build on your current experience and gain first-hand knowledge of infrastructure across a broad array of equipment. You relish the chance to be challenged and seize opportunities to showcase your technical skills to help configure and aid remote engineers. You have exceptional time management skills and an impressive eye for detail, and your excellent communication skills will be valued as you liaise for planned vendor work.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a team of IT professionals who are among the best in the business.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to set your career on a fast track.
- The challenges and rewards of a role where your technical skills, organisational ability and creative flair will all be put to the test.
- Extensive training to grow your skill set.
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now or email your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
ONLY APPLICANTS BASED IN AUSTRALIA CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801