$90000 - 110000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Perth
12 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half have a fantastic opportunity for a driven Financial Analyst to join our client's innovative and rapidly growing office within the health care industry! Our client prides themselves on creating a productive and dynamic work environment within which staff can develop and progress through the organisation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for;
- Assisting with the monthly Management and Board reports and business financial packs;
- KPI analysis and reporting;
- Month end, budgeting and forecasting
- Identifying and carrying out business process improvement and;
- Supporting other ad hoc accounting needs around busy times
Skills & Experience
To be successful in your role as Financial Analyst, you will have the following;
- CPA / CA or equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in the health care industry
- The ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Big 4 or mid tier trained experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Richard Sinden via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801