Eastern Suburbs Perth
14 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Finance Manager in a role that will challenge and energise you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and offer solid opportunities to advance within the organisation. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations in order to ascertain accounting needs and project future revenues and expenses
Examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess their accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owed and assist in tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements on a monthly/quarterly basis (GST/BAS etc)
- Assist in the development, maintenance and analysis of company budgets
- Prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Previous Big 4 or Mid-Teir Practice experience with recent I&C experience
- Thorough Knowledge of basic accounting procedures based on IFRS framework
- Hands on experience with accounting software packages such as MYOB, MS Navision
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups, Pivot Tables, SUMIF formulas etc
- Experience with preparing budgets, management accounts and end of year financial accounts.
- Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801