$25 - 30 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
September 12, 2018
Finance and accounting
Based in the industrial area of the eastern suburbs this role will require an immediate start to assist in an established team. This role is due to a restructure and promotion, which has left a temporary vacancy, there is potential for this role to become permanent.
Reporting the the Accounts Receivable Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing overdue accounts via phone and email
- Investigating customer payment issues to ensure timely receipt of funds
- Performing account reconciliations
- Allocating payments and banking
- Maintaining the customer database
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing ad-hoc reporting support to your manager and the broader finance function
Skills & Experience
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in collections, credit control or accounts receivable
- Desire to work within a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive attitude and desire to work in a team
- Good MS Office skills
- A stable background and be someone looking to progress your skill set
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth