Accounts Receivable Officer
$30 - 35 / hour
17 May 2019
Finance and accounting
- Start within the week!
- Long term temp assignment!
- Onsite parking!
Our client is an industry leader who promotes company values of high integrity, superior customer service and consistently strive to develop and support their people. With this is mind they foster a high performing culture that thrive in a fast-past environment. They now seek the expertise of an Accounts Receivable Superstar to join the finance team on a temporary contract. This role has the potential to extend into for the right individual.
This role is based in the eastern outskirts of the CBD and requires the successful candidate to start within the week of being offered.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- A real chance to take your career to the next level.
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- Start within the week of being offered.
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801