Assistant Accountant | East Perth | Temp to Perm
Location : Eastern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 08 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : CT156813
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This business has considerable strength and is a recognised brand within Perth. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and need to expand their team to assist with the increased workload. On a temporary to permanent basis you will be working closely with the Financial Controller however will be responsible for the day to day running of account operation for the business.
- Assisting in preparing the Month End Profit and Loss statement, including month end journals and accruals.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Processing payroll
- Ensuring the Asset Register is maintained and kept up to date.
- Accounts Payable including: invoicing, payments, employee expense management, queries etc.
- Accounts Receivable including: billings, allocations and banking.
- Creditor and debtor account reconciliations
- BAS & IAS reporting
- Ad-hoc project duties
- Minimum 3 + Years Assistant Accounting or Bookkeeping experience in complex commercial environment.
- Recent MYOB Accountright systems experience
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
- Be a motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously.
Unfortunately this role is not suitable if you have no practical accounting experience.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Cortnie Taylor in our Perth office on 08 64306801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace