Accounts Receivable Officer
$25 - 30 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
July 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company with an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable professional. The business is experiencing rapid expansion and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! If you are looking for a company that offers a challenge, great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
Reporting to the Team Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for credit collection on behalf of the business in accordance with role requirements.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints in accordance with role requirements.
- Responsible for batching and banking of cheques.
- Responsible for processing payments received from customers, which can be via cheque, cash or credit card.
- Reconciling payments paid into our bank account and reconcile as being received.
- Process online payments.
- Collection of overdue amounts from clients (written and verbal).
- Maintenance of adequate records in accordance with financial record management standards.
- Interpreting and data entry in various excel spreadsheets
- Follow up with other departments within the organisation to obtain proof of deliveries or to confirm invoice prices.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- Proven customer support experience
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Shows initiative and problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work-load
- Excellent time management skills - demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate level of excel literacy
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth