$30 - 35 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
August 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
This reputable national construction organisation has a need for an Accounts Assistant who has a strong proven experience in full function Payroll and an exposure to Accounts Payable.
Reporting to the Finance Manager. Regardless of the length of contract you will deliver accurate results on a consistent basis and align yourself with the strong values of the business.
- Accurate processing and data entry of up to 150 invoices daily
- Payments to suppliers along with Supplier reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- End to end payroll for contracting and permanent staff
- Contract management
- Timesheet submission and verification
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- Previous experience in a full function Payroll and Accounts Payable is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Be resilient to the environment
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure;
- Highly attentive to detail with strong time management skills;
- High level experience and accurate data entry
- Computer literate with operational skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth