$30 - 32 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
5 November 2018
Finance and accounting
- Maternity Leave - Immediate start
- Learning and development opportunities
- 8 month contract
Working for a global organisation will provide you with not only a challenging role for the next 8 months but it will also give you opportunities to extend your network widely and add a very highly recognisable brand to your career profile. They are renowned for their commitment to developing their staff, possessing a track record of extending contracts and offering further opportunities to contractors.
Regardless of the length of contract you will deliver accurate results on a consistent basis and align yourself with the strong values of the business.
- Lead in the Accounts Payable function, including foreign currency transactions.
- Provide assistance in the month end processing of General Ledger accounts, including processing month end journals
- Assist with the financial reporting
- Month end - accruals
- Prepayments, PL reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- Having worked with foreign currencies will be advantageous
- High attention for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intermediate excel (Pivot/Vlookup)
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801