Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
9 August 2019
This is a well-established not-for-profit organisation and leader in its field. The business offers disability support services to thousands of people in Victoria. This organisation has aspired to remain innovative and relevant in a rapidly changing market and has a highly capable and forward-thinking executive team with a breadth of not for profit and commercial experience.
The business is significantly increasing its scale of services, this involves a major business transformation with a focus on workforce transition, systems and process implementation, service delivery reorientation and cultural alignment. The next few years will focus on delivering a high-quality customer experience while leveraging the increased economies of scale to deliver the organisation's mission in a sustainable manner.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing team for a highly professional Workforce Administrator, reporting into the Roster Manager. Some of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position will include;
- rostering of all direct support staff within your portfolio including monitoring of absenteeism and recommendations for escalation
- Managing the bookings and co-ordinating of courses through the training calendar and library
- Responsible for ensuring that all employee information is captured, updated and maintained in the various employee management systems and payroll
- be responsible for ensuring that employees receive excellent service and remain committed to the organisation.
You will have:
- Have experience in a similar rostering position
- Experience within a Not-for-profit is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to work effectively within a busy environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and a flexible approach to turn your hand to whatever the situation requires.
- You must have Unlimited Working Rights in Australia, pass a Police Check and hold a current Working with Children's Check or be willing to obtain this.
You will have a valid drivers license.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011104220RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631