Windows System Administrator
$40 - 45 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
17 October 2018
IT and technology
Our client is born and bred in Melbourne and proud of it. They are looking for a talented Systems Administrator with experience in networking and load-balancing to round out an already talented team. If you are a natural problem solver with a broad understanding of various systems, networks and platforms such as Citrix and Salesforce please get in touch.
In this high energy role, you'll maintain servers, load-balancers, and applications across a variety of locations. Showcase your creative flair as you influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. Relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding experience working with Windows SOE
- Brilliant knowledge of Applications/ Platforms, in particular Citrix and Salesforce.
- Exceptional experience crafting, analysing and fixing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching.
- Impressive communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed outstanding experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a company that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631