Test Team Lead | $110K - $120K + Super | South East
$110000 - 130000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a global leading organisation based in the Melbourne South East Suburbs who offer services across 5 continents. The company have gone through some considerable change over the last 2 years and are now looking to grow several divisions across the organisation.
The role of Test Lead has came through the division growing and there will be multiple roles coming up in the future and you will report into the Test Manager but for this position the responsibilities are:
- Involve working collaboratively with multiple business units across the organisation
- Create test strategies and test plans
- Leading a team of up to 8 testers.
- Provide test estimates and review software change requests and checking of the test cases
- Conduct testing using both manual and automation
- Understanding business requirements and define testability
- Advise Test Manager on issues and risks
- Respond promptly to stakeholder requests
To be successful in this role, you will need to have been in a role with similar responsibilities as above as well as the following:
- Extensive experience in a technical environment
- Managed a small team of testers.
- Knowledge of Context-Driven testing
- Experience in an AGILE environment
- Experience of building test ideas using mind maps and knowledge of defect management process
- You will need to be a pro-active, critical and lateral thinker along with being a team player
- Proficiency with HP ALM
- Experience leading a small testing team
- Experience working in both Manual and Automation Testing
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne