Technical Writer - Urgent Requirement
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 77754PM
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a dynamic and growing new business with operations across Australia and around the world. They are experiencing phenomenal growth and have several exciting projects coming up before the end of the year.
With a strong team culture and a collaborative environment, their workplace has consistently been ranked as one of Australia's best.
As a consequence of their growth as well as the launch of a new location, and several key changes in the business, the company now has an urgent requirement for a talented Technical Writer to develop some training materials and service manuals for a transition project.
Reporting directly into the Programme Manager and working closely with the Lead Business Analyst, the Technical Writer will be responsible for the creation of clear, concise and practical training documentation. The role will involve collating information from several different sources and creating consistent and functional documentation. They will have exposure to all areas of the business and will be expected to become well versed in all areas of our service offering and provide a bridge between the technical team, suppliers, customers and business stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Finding and collating documentation appropriate to the project
- Defining uniform terminology and language
- Reviewing and digesting all information pertinent to the project
- Creating user-friendly and comprehensive training copy within the agreed timeframe
- Taking feedback from stakeholders and Editing and reviewing the training material accordingly
You will be an Experienced Technical Writer with a high level of energy who is comfortable in being 'dropped in' to a rapidly changing and fast-moving environment.
Your Experience will also include:
- Extensive technical writing skills
- Familiarity with interpreting service manuals and technical documentation
- Exceptional writing and comprehension ability
- A proven ability to take and implement feedback from stakeholders
- Peerless written English
- Excellent communication skills
- An outstanding attention to detail
- An ability to work as part of a diverse team
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street