Technical Analyst - Data & BI
$400.00 - $650.00 / day
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
13 June 2019
Our client is a government body who is working through a large program of work surrounding digitisation, transformation and improvement in customer service. This program is surrounding the improvement of organisational efficiencies through various implementations and upgrades of processes and software applications.
The senior management team have impressive and professional backgrounds in project management and are striving to achieve a more positive customer experience, enhance user experience and increase compliance and controls in the business.
This role represents an excellent long-term opportunity to work with an organisation that is in an extremely exciting time and will offer continued professional development with a good work-life balance. This technical analyst will require and focus on the following areas:
- Analysing datasets and their flow across the applications of the business
- Understanding the processes surrounding data flow
- Being hands on in data migration projects in both planning and delivery phases
- Scripting in SQL and providing ad hoc application support and customer service
- Assist with administrative tasks such as scheduling workshops, setting agendas for projects and implementations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as you liaise and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Work closely with Project Managers, Enterprise/Strategy Leads and IT Operations in addition to a range of key stakeholders
- Team player with excellent organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional multi tasker
This position will offer stability and security through a long-term contract in the government sector allowing career development in an environment that is encouraging of work-life balance and flexibility. Potential part time options can be considered.
You are an immediately available (or close to) Technical Analyst with experience in SQL or other database scripting. You will be able to be hands on in IT operations whilst still maintaining the ability to act and think strategically through projects. You will communicate with stakeholders across IT and the business whilst providing initiative and intuitive thinking surrounding business process improvement. You must be able to understand the problem before trying to address the solution.
This position will suit a person looking for longer term positions with the opportunity to still maintain a lifestyle outside of work whilst growing as a professional.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631