Systems + Networks Administrator
$450.00 - $500.00 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
22 March 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading organisation seeking flexibility in ICT capability and service solutions. If your goal is to be part of a dynamic team enjoying a healthy work-life balance, this exciting role is for you. Be surrounding by like minded professionals providing tailored solutions that allow the business to achieve critical outcomes, while managing risk in the consumption of technology and ICT services.
You'll be involved heavily with projects and a substantial workload involving new implementations and the integration's. you will primarily be focused on network configurations across multiple sites. Your technical expertise will shine through with your ability to resolve issues and create suitable solutions. As a strong communicator, you will play a key role documenting patching procedures including a process to review critical patches, and which patches to deploy.
Your Skills & Experience
- Cloud experience - AWS, Azure
- Networking skills across Routers, Switches, Firewalls - Cisco/ Juniper/Palo Alto
- VOIP Telephony.
- Strong Linux knowledge.
- O365 administration
- SCCM + SCOM experience
- VMware knowledge.
- Solid Active Directory, Group Policy, and SQL Skills.
- Impressive understanding of Citrix
- Powershell experience.
You relish being part of an ambitious team, and you technical expertise is matched only by your eye for detail. You can think outside the square to deliver positive, workable solutions that allow the business to forge ahead. Most importantly, despite having established an already impressive career history and credentials, you are keen to expand your horizons and build your skill set through exposure to new challenges.
What's on offer?
- The chance to solve new and stimulating challenges each day - to send your skill set soaring.
- A rare opportunity to work closely with a tight knit team of talented IT professionals and proven business leaders.
- A defined career path limited only by your dedication and talent.
- A working environment with a focus on creative problem-solving and a credo of 'being the best you can be.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631