O365 Systems Engineer
$500 - 600 / day
20 June 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Engineer to deliver an Office 365 implementation project for one of our clients. You will be configuring, deploying and supporting Microsoft Office 365 services - according to business needs - and working with vendors and internal teams.
Reporting directly into the Head of IT, you will carry the responsibility of overseeing and coordinating the successful implementation of Office 365; and also provide your technical expertise to deliver a robust and stable Active Directory. In this collaborative environment, you'll be working with technology stakeholders, other engineering teams and external vendors to ensure the stability of the delivery.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Field engineering-level Office 365 escalations, as well as root cause analysis.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of Office 365 processes and procedures.
- Design, plan, install, configure and maintain Enterprise level based solutions aligned with business needs.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including executives.
- Act as a liaison on strategic projects as assigned, as well as perform capacity management.
- Provide Technical guidance around Active Directory/ Cloud technologies.
- Investigate configuration settings for additional Office 365 services.
- Review and Health Check Existing Environments.
- Azure AD implementation, upgrade, troubleshoot and rule modification.
You will be an impressive Systems Engineer with advanced knowledge of Microsoft AD & Office 365. You will show very strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels of the business, while having a solid understanding of architecting an implementation end to end.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of technical details for deploying Office 365 and reconfiguring Active Directory (preferably have led similar projects).
- Manage Office 365 identities and requirements.
- Manage and assist with administration of Microsoft Office 365.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Office 365 deployment and migration.
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies.
- Ability to collaborate with partners, internal and external stakeholders, evaluation solution/option that best fit to meet business requirements.
- Technical experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 solution and related technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Services - Domain Services & Federation Services, Group Policy etc.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, develop workflow and processes for operation team, and automate processes.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631