$40 - 45 / hour
21 February 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a Managed Service Provider who has their own client about to go through a large data migration from On-prem to Azure Cloud. They are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with a deep understanding of cloud technologies to round out an already hardworking team. If you're a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role, you'll maintain and migrate servers, load-balancers, and NetApps across a variety of locations. Do you want to showcase your creative flair? Daily you will influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. You will relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Outstanding experience working with Windows Virtualized Servers
- Outstanding knowledge of Cloud Technologies
- Experience in project environments
- Extraordinary experience crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What's on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631