System Administrator | 6 month Contract
$400 - 450 / day
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
9 April 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced System Administrator for a well-known organisation, located in the Eastern suburbs. Because of an increase in projects they are currently looking to add on an extra resource within their interal IT team.
Working as part of the Technology Services team the System Administrator will be providing Victoria based users with level 2 and 3 technical support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing technical service support, installation, maintenance, and monitoring for network management.
- Responsible for firewall and configurations.
- Provides secondary support for the virtual server infrastructure and virtual server backup infrastructure
- Monitors the utilization of all networks to detect potential errors or problems and provides necessary prevention guidelines.
- Monitors networks and servers to determine upgrade requirements and general utilization issues.
- Conduct audits on all network equipment (routers, switches and access points) to ensure that all are using secure/standard configurations.
You will be an impressive System administrator who won't shy away from a problem. You're resourceful, hungry, collaborative, and detail-obsessed. You possess both sharp analytical skills and technical vision and have several years of experience under your belt.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- 4 years of IT industry experience as a System Administrator.
- Minimum 5 years supporting Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average Customer Service skills.
- CCNA certifications would be preferred.
- Experience in designing, documentation, and administering systems/network architecture, access, security and connectivity.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631