Standard Operating Model Lead | NFP| $130-140K+Sup'+Pack'
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 03 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 63BP
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This not-for-profit organisation which specialises in providing residential age care. The business is well-established, sizeable and has a great reputation. The organisation is investing heavily in its business transformation team as it reworks the way in which it delivers care services to its clients.
This is a pivotal role in the business and reports through to the business transformation manager. The successful candidate will find this to be an exciting and interesting position, you will work very closely with general management across the whole organisation, and will be a key driver in implementing the target operating model.
The age care, in-home care, and disability care sectors are going through dramatic funding changes. This has a significant impact on the way in which organisations currently structure themselves and deliver their services.
Key tasks associated with this role include:
- Implement the pre-defined target operating model across the whole business.
- Ensure a quick behavioural change uptake rate & promote the value of the TOM.
- Lead and support innovative business processes which result in measurable financial and customer satisfaction gains.
You will be someone with a good depth of knowledge in the delivery of new operating models. You should feel comfortable in a leadership role where you drive change across multiple business units, working closely with General Managers of services, property, sales, operations etc.
You must be able to provide leadership to ensure the whole business, across multiple locations, has the people, processes, systems and capability in place to meet strategic objectives, particularly around service growth and financial targets.
- Have demonstrated experience implementing Target Operating Models.
- Understand and control the commercial drivers of change and risk relative to the TOM.
- Be strong in delivery and an outcome orientated person.
- Be an excellent communicator and change agent.
- Understanding of rostering implementations/transformations.
- Experience in age, community, or disability care (residential or in-home).
Beyond this, you are a very important part of the team, as such, your interpersonal skills, your attention to detail and ability to offer useful business insight should all be evident.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne &A
140 William Street