Service Coordinator | Technology Industry |
$25 - 28 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
12 October 2017
Administration & Office
Well known in the technology industry this global, innovative company prides itself on delivering solutions to the community through increased public awareness, safety and performance. This committed company are seeking the perfect candidate to join their small administration team due to company growth.
Reporting to the Service Administration Manager you will manage your day by completing the following tasks:
- Scheduling & liaising with technicians
- Preventative and Safety Inspection works
- Handling faults and services
- Dealing with internal and external customers
- Providing exceptional customer service
- New site and site asset entry and updates (as required)
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Working with KPI's
- Basic administration duties
Whilst this position is a fantastic opportunity working for an amazing company that prides themselves on their safety and values you as an employee, this role requires someone that can tolerate high volume and high pressure.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity in a fast paced, busy environment you will need to possess the following skillset:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Efficient in MS Office
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Understanding of OH&S practices
- Excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
*Good Knowledge of Melbourne Suburbs*
In return, you will receive compensation and exposure with a leading global company.
If you feel you have these attributes apply today as you don't to miss out on an opportunity like this with a company that rewards you.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Jasmine on 03 9239 8122.
. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 0955365JM