Senior Software Engineer | | $600 p/d (inc super) | IoT
$500 - 600 / day
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
August 30, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a market leader who specialise in developing embedded devices for multiple uses and various industries.
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, the role of Software Engineer will commence immediately on a 6 month basis and will be responsible for:
- Work as part of a team to design, implement and deliver cutting-edge products
- Design and implement modern C++ embedded firmware
- Working in an agile Scrum team environment on multi-disciplinary projects
This is a Software Engineer role based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
You must be available to start immediately or before the end of October:
Key skills include:
- Expert C++ skills, ideally C++11/14/17 (or boost)
- Proven expertise with the IoT stack: CoAP / OMA, MQTT and LWM2M, UDP, DTLS, NB-IOT, CAT-M1
- IOT Edge device expert - conception, design, implementation , integration and test
- Commercial experience with at least one RTOS, preferably FreeRTOS
- Experience with C++ on embedded resource-constrained systems
- Experience with C# either WinForms or WPF
- Real time experience
- Basic algorithms / data structure knowledge
- Comfortable with interfacing with physical components (I2C, SPI, GPIO, DAC, ADC)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: