Senior PHP Development Role | $500-$600 per day
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 05 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : RHTNAK13
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with one of Melbourne's best employers and they are currently seeking a PHP developer to join their dynamic and fast paced team. This company is located in the Eastern suburbs and has parking spaces available to staff.
The company has a focus on culture with flexibility in the work place being a important component of their culture.
The role will report to the team leader and be concerned with completing both Front and Back-end tasks within fast time frames.
We are looking for a Mid-Senior PHP Developer who is available to start ASAP in a contract role for min 3 months duration. There are likely extensions within this contract!
Key responsibilities will include
- Greenfields deployment of billing engine
- Management of bespoke internal PHP systems
- Overseeing data analysis and reporting
- Hostbill, WHMCS and/or OBAS
- Software development experience, SDLC management
- Project discipline, a track record of project delivery
- Familiarity with MS-SQL and MySQL environments, including reporting and analysis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communicational skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nicholas Keel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3631 ([email protected])
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street