Security Engineer | Payments | Eastern Suburbs
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 02 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9987156MS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a world leading payment solutions company. Located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this company is an industry leader in providing corporate payments to the business sector.
You will be responsible for the installations, modifications and support of the operating system database and utilities software. Plan and direct the analysis of the business problems to be solved with automated systems, and implementation of projects for the LAN and WAN systems. You will also contribute to the development, testing, evaluation and design of the infrastructure used throughout the IT solution set.
You will also be responsible for:
- Planning, designing, building and implementing the new and existing Information Security Infrastructure including, Web Application and Network Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Identity Management, Access Control Systems, Vulnerability Management etc.
- Contribute to Security Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor security solution operations, execute vulnerability scans and identify and correct data security concerns.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication. You will also have a minimum of 10 years similar experience.
You will have experience with:
- Building integration plans for the voice network system domain and socializing them with stakeholders.
- Various voice networking platforms and data networking platforms.
- Cisco networking equipment, Riverbed compression devices, and load balancers (F5).
- Maintaining support for multiple security technologies including firewalls, multiple-level security applications, security assessment, and monitoring of activity.
You must also have:
- CISSP and/or CISM
- A degree in Business, Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in data security
Apply Today Job Reference No: 9987156MS
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
140 William Street