QA Test Analyst | Hawthorn | $80K-$90K+ | Payments/FINSIM
$80000 - 90000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
31 May 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half are working alongside a well-known golbal organisation who specialise in Payment Solutions who are based in the Melbourne fringe. Our client are looking to expand their team and possibly look for a two candidates who have specific card payment backgrounds. Our client pride themselves in the quality of their work and their Agile enviornment and continue to be a market leader in their field.
A vacancy currently exists for an I.T Test Analyst to join the team.
This is a I.T Test Analyst role where you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop test plans and test cases to meet the functional requirements
- Perform testing against the written test cases to ensure that software/applications function accordingly
- Execution of test cases
- Work towards helping the organisation create and automation testing environment
- Work with the scrum team to follow BDD principles
- Perform regression testing as required as part of agreed project testing approach
You will have experience as an I.T Test Analyst and ideally you will need to have worked with card payments and ideally had experience with EFTPOS systems.
- Experience writing test plans and test scripts for web applications and card management systems.
- Experience with test environments and test tools
- Knowledge of automation testing especially Selenium.
- Experience with in FINSIM financial simulator and establishing SOAPUI test environments.
- Working knowledge of Agile environments
- As communication skills are absolutely key, you must demonstrate strong effective communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, the ability to speak to different people from business
- The ability to work effectively within a large organisation
- Ideally you will come from a development background
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631