Project Manager/Business Analyst | $110-120k+Super
$110000 - 120000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This is an international organisation which has maintained a small-business feel here in Melbourne. The organisation is an innovative global organisation and the market leader in its field; the company has a strong team-orientated ethos and has a fun and friendly culture. The business provides a range of physical, virtual and technical products to a wide range of industry sectors and is a global market leader in its field.
Reporting to the PMO Manager you will be a highly valued member of the projects team. The PMO has been well established in the business for several years, and looks for people with a cross-functional skill set. This is a position where you will be both a business analyst and project manager. You will be able to deliver business technology projects end-end, eliciting requirements, running workshops, creating function specs, and then be the person to drive project implementation and delivery. The project management methodology is a blended agile/waterfall approach, the PMO is delivery focused and will select fit to purpose frameworks for each project.
- Dealing with key business stakeholders to elicit requirements.
- Run workshops, design 'to be' processes, prepare functional specs.
- Project manage the delivery of business and technical solutions.
- Act as conduit and enabler between the business and agile development teams.
You should possess both a business analyst and project management skill set and you should enjoy delivering projects end-end. Experience in BA & PM roles or experience in a hybrid PM/BA role would be viewed very favorably. You will also be working closely with an agile development team, experience delivering software focused projects would also make you a good fit. In equal measure, experience dealing with key/senior business stakeholders - product managers, finance managers, key account managers - will be necessary experience.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Business Analysis - running workshops, creating functional specs, solution design.
- Delivery of software orientated projects, working with an agile development team.
- Being the conduit between key business stakeholders and the technology group.
You must also have or be:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A strong moral compass and 'good' set of values.
- A pragmatic, outcome focused approach to project management.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661.