Project Manager | SAP WMS | Inner Eastern Suburbs
$140000 - 180000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
Our client is a recognised and respected international organisation with a strong presence throughout Australia. Operating predominantly in the engineering and manufacturing space, our client is looking for a switched on Project Manager to pick up an in-flight SAP Warehouse Management project for 3 months with the view to be extended after the initial contract period.
The role of Project Manager will be responsible for delivering the implementation of a SAP Warehouse Management solution. In addition, responsibilities will include:
- Picking up delivery of an in-flight SAP Warehouse Management solution - including software, hardware / network and change management aspects
- Quickly establishing and defining objectives around SAP modules
- Taking ownership and managing the vendor and external relationships to ensure effective delivery of service
- Working with multiple stakeholders across Finance, IT and the business
- Presenting findings, issues and progress to the leadership team on a regular basis
You will be a highly impressive and experienced Project Manager with experience with SAP WM implementation and a demonstrable track record of achieving results in a challenging environment. You will be an individual with a background of managing SAP upgrades and ERP implementation projects and an unremitting willingness to go above and beyond in order to achieve results.
In addition, you will be:
- A credible influencer with exceptional abilities within vendor management
- Immediately available to commence a 3 month contract
- Able to hit the ground running and pick up a project that is already in-flight
- A highly analytical individual with the ability to quickly understand key requirements
- An individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be a leader both inside and outside of your team
- Someone with thorough experience of managing change in a challenging environment
- An individual with exposure to major business transformation projects
- Experienced in working within Manufacturing, Finance, IT and HR on major system changes
- Someone with an understanding of how to lead people through a major workflow change
- Experienced with a diverse range of systems including SAP
- Able to demonstrate some experience of achieving success in a tight timeframe.
It goes without saying that you will be a confident influencer and undaunted by the prospect of managing a large-scale and high impact piece of work. You will be able to start in a new role immediately and commit to the completion of the project.
You will be someone who is happy to take a hands-on approach and be comfortable operating in a business as usual state.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office citing reference 085987OA.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne