PHP Software Developer
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 11, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is looking for a highly motivated PHP Software Developer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a part of collaborative and deeply passionate team, you'll play a pivotal role in developing new products and maintaining existing systems.
This fast-paced role will see you design and implement full stack components and services, and develop solutions, which account for scalability and optimise performance. You'll be evaluating new technologies and building prototypes for continuous improvements, and produce high quality, production-ready code in an agile environment. Responsibilities also include advocating top programming practices and standards and collaborating closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Laravel, Zend and/or Symfony
- MySQL, Maria DB, Elastic Search
- Web-Services, SOAP and REST API's
- Cloud background is preferable, not essential
You are a self-starter, highly motivated and with an eye for detail. You have outstanding technical skills, and the creative flair to offer innovative strategies and a fresh approach. You enjoy the camaraderie of a strong team and are a keen mentor for junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and creative work environment where everyone is encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table
- A role where your creativity and innovation will be valued and rewarded
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
- The inspiration of a growth-focused company aiming to build a team of talented and driven professionals
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and take your career higher
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.
Job Reference No: