PHP Developer | $550 pd | 3 Month Contract
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 23 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : RHTNAK2
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with one of Melbourne's best employers and they are currently seeking a PHP developer to join their dynamic and fast paced team. This company is located in the Eastern suburbs and has parking spaces available to staff.
The role will report to the team leader and be concerned with completing Front-end tasks within fast time frames whilst using the key technologies including HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery etc.
We are looking for a Mid-Senior PHP Developer who is available to start ASAP in a contract role for min 3 months duration.
Key responsibilities will include
- Greenfields deployment of billing engine
- Management of bespoke internal PHP systems
- Overseeing data analysis and reporting
- Hostbill, WHMCS and/or OBAS
- Software development experience, SDLC management
- Project discipline, a track record of project delivery
- Familiarity with MS-SQL and MySQL environments, including reporting and analysis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communicational skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nicholas Keel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Apply through email by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below
140 William Street