Payroll Professional (Full time hours) | $38 p/h + super
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 10 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 10122745NM
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Payroll professional to join a respected, growing, innovative and rapidly growing Multinational organization in the Home Construction industry. We are looking for a team player who wants to progress their career and develop their skillset in this important and highly valued role, where you can help improve payroll efficiencies using your strong payroll knowledge and high levels of initiative.
Working in a team environment, reporting to the Payroll Manager, your duties will include:
- Preparation and high volume processing of weekly/monthly payroll
- Attending to and resolving employee payroll queries/disputes within agreed timeframes
- Entering data using Chris 21 system
- Maintaining employee files such as employee details, salary details, positions, tax information, superannuation and deductions and setting up new starters
- Calculating Terminations
- Interpretation of EBA, Award and AWA conditions
- Management of terminations, and reconciling effectively
You will be a highly motivated and experienced Payroll Officer who is able to provide efficient payroll support within a high performing team environment. You will be customer focused and have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills to deal with various payroll queries. You will have a strong work ethic and demonstrate an ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 10122745NM
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley