$90000 - 120000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
2 May 2019
IT and technology
The organisation is dedicated to providing Unified Communications Solutions for Business of all sizes. They work to understand businesses requirements to ensure they are met and exceeded while focussing on building long standing working relationships with their clients. Improved productivity, better Management of Costs, enabling efficient and effective Customer Service and ensuring their clients receive the best return on Investment from their solutions is paramount.
You'll be working with your team to design, deploy and service Network and IP Telephony solutions for medium and corporate clients. You will also be responsible for growing and developing your skills in Mitel and Microsoft Platforms and developing the organisations perception with exisiting customers through exceptional customer service and professionalism.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Designing, deploying and maintaining LAN and WAN network solutions
- Installing and supporting UC Platforms
- Working with implementation teams
- Working with CISCO routers / Aruba
- Working with Mitel / ShoreTel
- Microsoft server administration
- IP Telephony
- ISDN Trunking, Call Flow design and Contact centre operations
You're a confident individual with strong problem solving skills and a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging networking and IP Telephony issues. You have had extensive experience as an Engineer and are looking for a new challenge, you enjoy being client facing and thrive building relationships with both colleagues and clients.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Strong problem solving capability
- Professional and articulate communication skills
- Relationship building ability
- A can do attitude
- Ability to manage your own time and plan a day effectively
- Passion and drive to learn new technologies
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010938241
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631