Network Engineer | Payments | Eastern Suburbs
$100000 - 130000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a world leading payment solutions company. Located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this company is an industry leader in providing corporate payments to the business sector.
The Communications Engineer will define and implement strategies for integrating different Network and Communications environments as well as serving as a technical resource for small to medium projects. The Communications Engineer is also responsible for reviewing new and existing applications and infrastructure design projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Performing infrastructure and security audit, system backup procedures and other recovery processes.
- Provide formal and informal technical mentoring.
- Monitoring and testing communications infrastructure performance.
- Resolve communications infrastructure problems affecting business applications and computing systems.
- Monitor and test communications system performance, prepare system reports.
- Having a clear understanding of communications protocols, stacks and OSI models.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication. You will also have a minimum of 7 years similar experience.
You will have experience with:
- Multiple IP PBX systems (Cisco Call Manager, Avaya, Interactive Intelligence)
- Converged Communication Environments involving Voice/Video/Data and Storage convergence with QoS design
- Switches and Routers
You must also have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field and/or the equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- CCNP, CCNA and/or CCIE
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9987177MS